Lower costs means higher profits. Look at our simple fee structure and see how we compare too the rest.
- Alsi index futures — up to R25/contract, at the discretion of the broker
- Local shares/equities — up to 0.5%, at the discretion of the broker
- Contracts for difference — up to 0.35%, at the discretion of the broker
- Single stock futures — up to 0.35%, at the discretion of the broker
- Currency futures — up to 0.15%, at the discretion of the broker
- Options — individually priced, please contact us for information
- Internationals — depends on the exchange, kindly contact us
So the pricing for all local instruments are transparent and easy. And for the international instruments, forex, or any trade done on the Saxo platform – you will be able to see what your brokerage is on the deal ticket before you make your purchase. We keep you informed.
Get a quote, now
Lower costs lead to higher profits. Don’t let costs weigh you down – call us now and see whether we can beat your existing rates. We are certain we can beat your current rates.
Enquire about our fees
Also have a look at some of our trading calculators – these include brokerage calculators, profit and loss, risk to reward ratios, positions sizing, and more.