The fine print made easy — please take note of the following:
Derivatives trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. It is not suitable for everyone. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the Derivatives markets. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade or invest in financial markets you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. Nothing in our products or website shall be deemed a solicitation or an offer to buy/sell futures and/or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on our site.
Performance results posted on the website are for viewers’ reference only and do not guarantee future results. The past performance of any trading methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. No assurance can be given that the trading calls will be profitable or will not be subject to losses. All Clients should understand that the results of a particular period will not necessarily be indicative of results in future periods.
Here this website is not to be regarded as investment advice, but for general informational purposes only. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. Courtney Capital will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
The content on this website is subject to change at any time without notice, and is provided for the sole purpose of assisting traders to make independent investment decisions. We have taken reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website, however, it does not guarantee its accuracy, and will not accept liability for any loss or damage which may arise directly or indirectly from the content or your inability to access the website, for any delay in or failure of the transmission or the receipt of any instruction or notifications sent through this website.
This site is not intended for distribution, or use by, any person in any country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. None of the services or investments referred to in this website are available to persons residing in any country where the provision of such services or investments would be contrary to local law or regulation. It is the responsibility of visitors to this website to ascertain the terms of and comply with any local law or regulation to which they are subject.
Every trading account is prepared for the usage of a single user only and the registrant is the sole person authorized to use the service. We have a right to terminate any suspected login sharing account without prior notice and reserves all the rights to take legal action against unauthorized users.
Images & credits
- Some widgets – http://oilprice.com/ & http://www.kitco.com/
- Background edited from – www.texturehd.com/img-white-wood-wall-texture-139.htm
- Citibank – http://london.wikia.com/wiki/Canary_Wharf
- Citi archive – http://www.murphyz.co.uk/tag/canary-wharf/
- Saxo water – http://www.worldarchitecturenews.com/…id=12554
- Saxo inside – http://openbuildings.com/buildings/saxo-bank-profile-1542
- Saxo dealing – https://www.siemens.cz/siemjet/…/Main/58712.jet
- Nedbank – http://katherine-west.co.za/new-developments-sandton/…
- Nedbank quad – http://www.oldmutual.com/displayImage.jsp?image_id=10185
- Nedbank app – http://businesstech.co.za/news/…launches-mobile-pos-service/
- JSE – http://www.enca.com/money/jse-increases-revenue
- Apple iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Android is a trademark of Google Inc.