“How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.” ~Robert G Allen
- Do you lack the time to track the markets?
- Do you lack consistency in your own trading style?
- Do you have sufficient provision for your retirement?
- Is your current savings/retirement plan underperforming?
- Are you new to financial markets?
- Are you saving towards a goal?
- Are you missing out on opportunities?
- Are you looking for a better alternative to money in the bank?
- Are you looking for friendly, professional money managers?
We have the solution >> Managed accounts.
The appeal of managed accounts is the access to professional money managers, high degree of customization and greater tax efficiencies in a fee-based product. Managed account minimums and operational costs have steadily dropped as technology helps with efficiency and scale.
Professional asset managers use their expertise to actively manage your securities. So you can continue doing what you enjoy most; while at the same time having the confidence of knowing that your portfolio is professionally managed; in accordance with a pre-determined investment strategy.
In the 20th century, the United States endured 2 world wars; other traumatic and expensive military conflicts; the Depression; a dozen or so recessions and financial panics; oil shocks; a flu epidemic; and the resignation of a disgraced president. Yet the Dow rose from 66 to 15,000. ~Warren Buffett