Usually you would use this process to send ZAR offshore, typically to fund a trading or investment account.
How to send money offshore, using a service like Exchange4free.
- Complete the application form and submit your client details.
- Or your Portfolio Manager can help you do this part.
- Thereafter you’ll receive and email confirmation to print & sign & return.
- You also need to send copies of your FICA documents via email.
- Once you have returned the above via email, then we can fix an exchange rate.
- Then you have to transfer the funds to the specified account.
- We’ll send a courier to your office or house to collect the original signed documents.
- This seamless process can happen within a day.
- Then it takes around 2-3 working days for the money to reach the offshore recipient.
This process is much quicker and easier than using your bank…